Week by week

Friday, September 24, 2010

I leave in the morning for Ghana

Week Ending 9/24/10
                I leave in the morning for Ghana, so this week has been full of packing and extra class work.  We had our first exam this week in epidemiology and despite the tech difficulties, the exam went well.  Once that was over, I had to start working on my assignments that are due when I am gone because I won’t have internet access overseas.  It was a little difficult working ahead, but I think things went well and I am glad that they are done so I won’t have to worry about catching up on too much when I return. Also, I received my IRB approval today- just in time!  I am feeling a little anxious about the trip and feel like I still have a million things to do to prepare so please excuse how short this entry is- my mind is all over the place.